Thank you NEHRA!
Resources to Learn More…
I mentioned ‘Diigo‘ in my presentation as a tool to externalize your memory function and go back to topic tags when you have time to really learn and understand. Below are my own social bookmarks/tags on various HR topics:
Note: The tags are time-based. Newest appears top of list. It’s just a list of resources to explore!
HR / Work Related
Within the Diigo tag search bar you may add additional words:
1) Experience Data as Foundation for AI-driven Workplace
- Performance Support
- Experience Analytics
- Experience Graphs (similar to evolution of Social Graph)
- Value of Machine Readable Experience Data sets
Scenario: AI assisted work will arrive as a SaaS solution after 2020. Companies with the most extensive employee workflow data analytics will be best positioned to navigate this transition.
- Scenario for ExperienceAPI (xAPI)
Currently used in training and development applications – soon leaps to enterprise tools for everyday performance support.
- xAPI Quarterly – Latest updates from xAPI community
- Connections Forum – events held around the U.S. and world
- TryxAPI – curated case studies
ExperienceAPI & Learning Record Store (LRS) Companies:
Example from Industry Perspective
Healthcare + xAPI
Still early days!
- xAPI Apps: healthcare examples of xAPI
- Blog Post: xAPI Medical Sector Case Studies (2016)
- Vimeo: Mary Meyer – Kingston Hospital (2015)
- Post: Why xAPI for Healthcare Providers (2015)
- The mission of the MedBiquitous Learning Experience Working Group is to develop a set of xAPI profiles to provide guidance around specific types of activities, including the following.
People to Follow – xAPI + Healthcare
- David Bauer is a director of learning technologies at MedStar Simulation Training & Education Lab (SiTEL).
- Jessie Chuang – Co-Founder at Classroom Aid Inc. (Slideshare)
2) Connected Data + Outcomes