Thank you DSAC!
Resources to Learn More…
I use a service called ‘Diigo‘ to externalize my memory function while scanning for signals of change. Below are my own social bookmarks/tags on various topics:
Note: The tags are time-based. Newest appears top of list. It’s just a list of resources to explore!
- AI – https://www.diigo.com/user/garrygolden/AI
- Blockchain – https://www.diigo.com/user/garrygolden/blockchain
- Security – https://www.diigo.com/user/garrygolden/security
- Place – https://www.diigo.com/user/garrygolden/place
- Nano-materials – https://www.diigo.com/user/garrygolden/nano%2Bmaterials
HR / Work Related
1) Experience Data as Foundation for AI-driven Workplace
- Performance Support
- Experience Analytics
- Experience Graphs (similar to evolution of Social Graph)
- Value of Machine Readable Experience Data sets
Scenario: AI assisted work will arrive as a SaaS solution after 2020. Companies with the most extensive employee workflow data analytics will be best positioned to navigate this transition.
- Scenario for ExperienceAPI (xAPI)
Currently used in training and development applications – soon leaps to enterprise tools for everyday performance support.
- xAPI Quarterly – Latest updates from xAPI community
- Connections Forum – events held around the U.S. and world
- TryxAPI – curated case studies
ExperienceAPI & Learning Record Store (LRS) Companies: