*** PDF for Conference Call Version February 12 *** *
Garry’s Diigo Tags on themes we explored during our workshop.
The tags are time-based. Newest appears top of list. It’s just a list of resources to explore!
Healthcare and Blockchain tags
Healthcare and AI tags
Population Health tags
Blockchain and Philanthropy tags
1) Experience Data as Foundation for AI-driven Workplace
- Performance Support
- Experience Analytics
- Population Health Analytics
- Specification: ExperienceAPI (xAPI) – used in training and development community but could migrate to enterprise tools for everyday performance support
- xAPI Quarterly – Latest updates from xAPI community
- Connections Forum – events held around the U.S. and world
- TryxAPI – curated case studies
ExperienceAPI & Learning Record Store (LRS) Companies:
Healthcare + xAPI
Still early days!
- xAPI Apps: healthcare examples of xAPI
- Blog Post: xAPI Medical Sector Case Studies (2016)
- Vimeo: Mary Meyer – Kingston Hospital (2015)
- Post: Why xAPI for Healthcare Providers (2015)
- The mission of the MedBiquitous Learning Experience Working Group is to develop a set of xAPI profiles to provide guidance around specific types of activities, including the following.
People to Follow – xAPI + Healthcare
- David Bauer is a director of learning technologies at MedStar Simulation Training & Education Lab (SiTEL).
- Jessie Chuang – Co-Founder at Classroom Aid Inc. (Slideshare)
1a) Connected Data + Outcomes
White Paper: Blockchain for Healthcare