Resources to Learn More…
**You will see references to ‘Diigo‘ or Garry’s ‘tags’. This is a way for me to bookmark resources I find online and share them with others. I use ‘tagging’ as a way to externalize my memory and will go back to topic tags when I have time to really learn and understand.
1) Experience Data as Foundation for AI-driven Workplace
- Performance Support
- Experience Analytics
- Specification: ExperienceAPI (xAPI) – used in training and development community but could migrate to enterprise tools for everyday performance support
- xAPI Quarterly – Latest updates from xAPI community
- Connections Forum – events held around the U.S. and world
- TryxAPI – curated case studies
ExperienceAPI & Learning Record Store (LRS) Companies:
Healthcare + xAPI
Still early days!
- xAPI Apps: healthcare examples of xAPI
- Blog Post: xAPI Medical Sector Case Studies (2016)
- Vimeo: Mary Meyer – Kingston Hospital (2015)
- Post: Why xAPI for Healthcare Providers (2015)
- The mission of the MedBiquitous Learning Experience Working Group is to develop a set of xAPI profiles to provide guidance around specific types of activities, including the following.
People to Follow – xAPI + Healthcare
- David Bauer is a director of learning technologies at MedStar Simulation Training & Education Lab (SiTEL).
- Jessie Chuang – Co-Founder at Classroom Aid Inc. (Slideshare)
1a) Connected Data + Outcomes
White Paper: Blockchain for Healthcare